Membership Information for Year 2012 - 2013
View/Print Membership Application for 2012-13
- A Family Membership is one or two parents and children under 18, living at the address on the membership form.
- Each member (including juniors) will be given their own card. To avoid confusion, please list all family members first and last name when filling out the membership form.
- Hamden Ski Club Monthly Newsletter is sent by e-mail or it can be read by accessing our web site.
- For skiers without access to a computer a monthly Newsletter is available by postal mail at a charge of $5.00 for the season.
- News blasts of late-breaking information are only sent via e-mail.
- Changes to e-mail addresses are the responsibility of the member.
- Membership cannot be completed by E-Mail. Register by postal mail or better yet, come to a meeting.
- Renewals after November 1, 2012 will be considered a new member and charged the new membership rate.
- Membership applications are not accepted all year long. Membership enrollment ends when the club meets it's maximum number of members determined by the CSC.
- Your membership cards will be available at the meetings. If you prefer to have them mailed to your home, please fill out the form below to notify YOLONDA, and she will gladly mail you your cards.
- For all questions regarding membership, please E-Mail Yolanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.